0

Busted...



Is British journalist Sarah Champion the smartest whore on Blogspot?



Yeah, I thought so. Although its not confirmed, pop culture journalist Sarah Champion has been identified as the author of the thinking woman's smut that is known as Belle de Jour. Belle de Jour, a blog with a shitty default blogger template about a UK call girl, and her sexual exploits, is making headlines around the world. This NY Post article has me pretty convinced. Regardless of whoever is behind Belle de Jour, its not likely she looks the way I pictured her in my mind or, ahem, my fantasies anyway.

No, I knew it was crap all along, I just didn't want to believe it, the writing is just too damn good. Stir up that much excitement, get too many people reading, and next thing you know, you have the guy who outed the author of Primary Color's on your ass. I expect de Jour to last about 6 more months. Her and Angele Yanor would make good company right now.

I for one will not want to read Belle de Jour anymore, how can I? The image in my head of the sophisticated, sexy, brunette with high heels, tight and tailored black skirt with a crisp blouse, oh and the heels with stockings, my god don't get me started, its all a wash now. How am I supposed to read Belle de Jour with the image of riott grrrll Sarah Champion shattering my expectations of what I thought Belle really looked like. I knew it! I bloody well knew it, thanks a lot Don Foster. Your literary detective skills are appreciated by millions, you schmuck.

I don't think I have to worry about Mr. Foster trying to track the man of mystery behind low's, you see no one cares. I am just a guy, a little lonely, pretty insecure. I don't post enticing pictures of myself, roping in cyber loners, no hot erotica going on here, just self deprecation, which I have taken a break from today mind you. Although everyone is mildly interested in my train wreck of a life, I am a guy, and guy blogs just don't get much attention in the cyberworld. I have talked about this before and my attitude towards women and blogs has not changed much. They post attractive pictures of themselves and rope the lonely guy into their world of, know me, love me, but understand, you don't have a chance, you are simply here to feed my ego. Well, you throw a few sex stories into the mix and next thing you know you have a book deal. Obviously Sarah Champion knew this when she started Belle de Jour three years ago. She knew men and women would eat this stuff up, and they did, her plan worked, obviously a little too well. I for one am not giving into this crap. I will remain anonymous I tell you! No matter how many people demand to know my true identity, yeah, right. Now that we have broken the mystique behind Belle de Jour, who is next? I say we sick Dan Foster on the Dirty Whore!