0

Layin' Low



Hot Linked - Robson St.


Kid Carpet - Sick of the Future

Joel Plaskett - Before You Leave

Songs: Ohia- Farewell Transmission


Its been a rather quiet drawl since last weeks absolute debauchery, which is good, I have a feeling things are going to get wild again, real soon. Pathetic? Yes. Indulgent? Oh yes! Stupid? You bet! Honestly, I can't see this behavior lasting much longer, but good god its fun, and oh, the cost! Let's not even go there, please...but on that note, I am going furniture shopping next week.

Quiet is nice nice though, lazy bus rides up and down Robson St., a little sunshine, hangin at the Jugo Juice, looking at pretty girls, laughing at idiots with flashy cars, convertibles, blasting abba, Asian men with dyed orange hair.

This morning was different though. Lots of twitchin and yelling. I saw an older gent, in his electric blue chevy corsica, he looked like the mad scientist type. He was pounding his steering wheel, screaming, "You FUCKERS!" at the top of his lungs, I could hear him from all the way inside the bus. The street in front of him was empty.

Talk to you soon...hang tight, and a shout out to all my bro's in Edmonton!