0

Three Card Monte



You've been dealt a romance card, Sagittarius, and tonight could be the perfect time to play it. Head out with some friends and be on the lookout for that special someone. What seems dull on any other day may be full of excitement today.
Free Daily Horoscopes


I am waiting, lying here on my vinyl couch, no cable tv, sweating. Waiting for the dullness of this seemingly ordinary moment to be transformed into the bliss that was described in my horoscope earlier today. Only 2 hours left, and nothing, at least not yet.

Where is the card, and what game are we playing?
Asshole, botifarra, spite and malice, or maybe it's hearts? But I'm thinking more along the lines of three card monte.

Whatever the case, I think I should fold, never mind the last hour, I know the outcome, who wins, who loses, besides, I am tired of playing. Suffering from little sleep the night before, tossing and turning with anger, embarrassment, and shame. Oh, but wait, what was that strange feeling? My mind repeatedly drifting off over dinner earlier this evening. Yes, there it is.

Hit me.