0

Pool Rule



I've never dated a girl that could wear a bikini, and I've never dated a girl that could drive. So when Unice picked me up in her dad's black STS, and announced that she was wearing her new burgundy two piece from american apparel under her wool dress, I was fuckn' impressed.

I had called in sick to work, and wound up feeling fully recovered by 11am. So instead of doing the honorable thing by going into the office, I decided to give Unice a call to see what she was up to. She's the one I had mentioned in an earlier post, the one I met at a club last week. Well, as it turns out, Unice is 23, she told me last night, I am ok with that, really.

My parents are in town, and since they are staying in a 25th floor penthouse in the most prestigious neighborhood in the home town, I thought it would be fun to go for a swim. My parents had invited me earlier in the week, raving about the pool room, and how the ceiling is actually the floor of a fountain outside.

I introduced my parents to my new friend, and we got the key for the pool as they were headed out shopping for the day. Perfect.

Unice is hot. Black hair, quarter length sleeve on her left arm, and the tiniest silver stud, pierced above the left side of her lip.

Unice is very thoughtful, bringing along a pony of Absolut, and an 840ml bottle of Minute Maid. I can't remember what rule number it was, but no drinking was definitely on the list of rules posted on the wall. Thing's were going along well. We're in the hot tub, admiring the water ceiling with our late morning cocktails, when Unice decides she wants a cigarette. I think that was pool/spa rule number 3, no smoking, but I haven't had a cigarette in almost a week on account of my illness, and the vodka made it seem ok. So now we're drinking, smoking, and laughing in the hot tub, the timer for the air jets set to a maximum of 15 minutes.

Pool/Spa rule number 7 is wear appropriate bathing attire. Unice's bikini is without doubt very appropriate for the occasion, but rule number seven is in breach when she drops her top and we are going at it on the edge of the hot tub. It's a weekday. I figure the chances of someone walking in are minimal, and besides, the vodka makes the fact that Unice is half naked ok too. Before I know it I am naked as well, and Unice has my shorts at the other end of the pool, she wants me to chase her I suppose, so I get out of the hot tub, and we are running around the pool.

Rule number 4 posted on the wall of the pool room is no running on the pool deck. Unice and I are half drunk, and running at the same time. A two rule combo violation of the utmost ignorance. So just as we're running up the other side of the pool deck towards the hot tub, we can hear the pool room door being opened. Unice makes it to the hot tub with a large splash, I am too far behind her to make it to the cover of the hot tub. There's water all over the pool deck, and this, added to the distraction of the little old japanese woman standing in the doorway in complete horror, causes me to slip and do the half splits in front of the poor woman. Unice is hysterically laughing in the hot tub while putting her top back on, and I am lying on my back, naked, and in great pain. The japanese lady is nowhere to be found. I assume she is off to get security, the police, or her husband, so we decide to vacate the area immediately.

Later in the evening, the rest of my family arriving for dinner, my dad is showing me some of the cool building features of the penthouse, one of which is that you can watch all the common areas on closed circuit television in the comfort of your living room. As he calls up the pool room on the large TV, I can see that I left the bottle of vodka by the hot tub, and without doubt provided some great entertainment for anyone that happened to be watching earlier in the afternoon.

Unice and I plan on going for a drive next week.